We direct drive motion technology!
Tecnotion is the global authority on direct drive motor technology. As a former part of Philips, we are the world's only unbundled manufacturer of linear and torque motors. We specialize solely in the development and production of direct drive motors, which allows us to provide expertise, customer service and product quality that are unmatched by other direct drive manufacturers.
For our West Coast Sales Office in the USA, we are looking for a motivated and Technically competent.
West Coast Sales Manager
With a passion for direct drive technology!
Are you the Sales Manager who will help us expanding our business in the West Coast? Are you the one who will create leads and develop and maintain long lasting relationships? Looking for a new challenge in your career? Come and join us!
Experience in Business development and Sales applications for these motion control areas are critical for success in this Job.
- Servo Motors, (direct drive or packaged motors)
- Servo Drives and Amplifiers.
- Motion Controllers
- Automation Systems and Robotics
You will be responsible for:
- Expanding company’s customer base and meeting yearly goals allowing and ensuring our strong presence with OEM accounts.
- The West Coast Sales Manager will supervise the Manufacturer’s Representative Sales network in his territories and promote new extended Sales networks as necessary and directed by the North American Manager.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs. Build strategic plans for each OEM account in conjunction with the North American Sales Manager.
- Negotiate and close agreements with customers in coordination with headquarters and North American Sales Manager.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs.
- Provide monthly detailed sales reports to the North American Sales Manager, including, all sales calls made and all relevant information regarding the companies called upon, including the names of individuals spoken with, their titles, phone numbers, the status of actual and any potential sales, and follow-up deadlines.
- Maintain CRM data, leads, opportunities, and contacts in Sugar CRM.
- Present revenue and realistic forecasts to the North American Sales Manager.
- Orchestrate participation in, and attend all relevant trade shows to map account penetration opportunities and provide complete detailed reports and plans based upon the show research.
- Support and prepare annual marketing plans, sales budgets and expense budgets to the North American Sales Manager.
- Attend yearly Sales Global and Local Sales meetings overseas and in the US.
- Comply with all of the Company’s rules, regulations, policies and procedures as may be issued by the company per the employee handbook and additions from time to time.
In this position you will work closely with the Key Account Manager USA of Headquarters and you will report to the NSO Manager USA.
Informatie en Sollicitatie
For more information, please contact Glenn Bythrow NSO Manager USA. Tel 631 983 2833 or email@example.com.
You can send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Miranda Hubbelmeijer, HR Manager.
More information about Tecnotion www.tecnotion.com